ASLA provides construction solutions in two broadly defined service areas namely Planning & Engineering Services and Construction Services. This position ASLA excellently serves its clients through the provision of innovative design and construct solutions, implementing projects from cradle to grave.
ASLA provides services into the construction market using various delivery models and is able to structure a project delivery model to suit a client’s needs.
ASLA performs their projects using a variety of contract forms and has experience in contracting under the following forms of contract:
• The General Conditions of Contract for Civil Engineering Construction Works (GCC as Published by the South African Institution of Civil Engineering)
• The suite of FIDIC forms of contract
• The suite fo NEC forms of contract
• JBCC (Joint Building Contracts Committee)
• Bespoke forms of contracts for design and construct and implementing agent contracts
• Various forms of collaborative and alliancing contract
Associated with the various forms of contract are various payment strategies and ASLA have executed contracts under the following forms of payment:
• Lump Sum
• Milestone Payment
• Target Cost contracts pain and gain share
• Remeasurable bill of quantities with payment as progress payments
• Construction Reimbursement
ASLA delivers services in two broadly defined service areas which in most cases are provided as a comprehensive and fully complemental solution. These are Planning and Engineering Services and Construction Services.